Pretty good Survivor last night. Sad to see Stephenie finally go. The episode where they have to guess at buying the food is always one of my favorites. But strategy wise, Caryn made one of the biggest mistakes I have ever seen in the show's history, right up there with Season One's Shawn refusing to accept that there was an alliance. I would think that anyone who has watched the past nine episodes of the show would be smart enough to realize that you should never a) tell someone information that will reveal your strategy and b) tell someone information that reveals that you're trying to play both sides. That pretty much guarantees that Caryn will be gone next episode, since her original alliance can't trust her now. Also, I thought that was terrible play by the women on this episode. That was the first time that they had a chance to vote Tom off, they had the upper hand, and they could have eliminated the biggest threat and kept their advantage. But of course, things got messed up. Tom, the biggest threat, is still there and they now lost the edge that they had since the number of men and women is equal now. With Stephenie gone, I think it's safe to say that Tom is the favorite. He hasn't backstabbed anyone and he's the most likely to win immunities, just like Ethan in Season Three. Should be interesting to see what happens next week.
- Franz Ferdinand and Snoop might be a reality. (courtesy of Thighs Wide Shut)
- Matt Damon may be engaged to a lady who is not as good looking as he is. (courtesy of PItnB)
- Lots of people keep getting their iPods stolen in New York City. That's why I bought the iClub for mine.
- Turn a photo in to a cartoon.
- It's Bulls-fever. Interview with Ben Gordon from Page 2. It's nice to have a good team in town again.
- Tom Cruise is a lucky man because Katie Holmes is pretty.