I can't wait for June 7th when the new White Stripes album Get Behind Me Satan will be released. As of now, the only song that I have been able to find is "Blue Orchid," the first single. If you want to be all legal about it, it is available for download at iTunes. Or you could be like this guy and download it from a Pearl Jam message board you heard about from the guitarist in your band. But probably the easiest thing to do would be to go HERE and give it a listen. The early version I have is basically the worst quality mp3 ever made, but the version you can stream is good quality. I really like the song, kind of dancey, which particularly surprised me since the White Stripes aren't trend followers. But I guess it could be considered Zeppelinesque too. This lucky lady got to hear the album early, and I'm jealous. It should be the hotness once it is finally released.
- I guess being addicted to crack and heroin pays off sometimes. (courtesy of Thighs Wide Shut)
- The Bravery lose a fight to a bouncer and end up at IHOP. Not a bad night if you like boisenberry syrup. (courtesy of Gawker)
- I guess I am part of the "relatively small group of people who watch the O.C. and also dig the eclectic post-punk outfit LCD Soundsystem." Yay for LCD for being the most recent band I like to be on the O.C.
- Sadly, former NFL linebacker Sam Mills died at age 45. This is why I want to be an oncologist.
- For some unknown reason, my grandma is convinced that I look like Ryan Reynolds. For the record, she is not blind. Anyways, Rolling Stone hates the new Amityville Horror.
- This girl has ridiculous boobs. Her name is Jordan/Katie Price. (courtesy of Goldenfiddle)