As a non-Catholic, I'm allowed to say this: I don't like the new Pope. Aside from the fact that he prayed to God that he wouldn't be elected, he has attacked quite a few things that I like a lot. First, way back before he was the Pope he said that heavy metal was "an instrument of the devil." Then he proceeded to single out these acts as the worst of them all:
- Pink Floyd
- the Rolling Stones
- Led Zeppelin
- Black Sabbath
- the Beatles
- Alice Cooper
- the Eagles
- I guess I'm not the only one who thinks that Jeff Probst pretty much saved Stephenie from elimination. (courtesy of PiTNB)
- George Lucas is going to be on the O.C. With his band, the Tattoine Five. The last part is not true.
- Choose your summer festival wisely. I personally will choose Lollapalooza (see yesterday) and possibly the Intonation Festival.
- After the dinner conversation about the '93 Phillies I found this: The '93 Phillies: The Dirtiest Team Ever.
- Thankfully this didn't happen after the NFL Draft.
- Jessica Alba. Even dolphins love her.