October 17, 2008

Ballin in Space

Ballin in Spain

Ballin in Spa-ee-ain
Whatcha doin' out there teams?

Chris Paul:
That's pretty freaky, Wizards.
Is it cold out in Spain, Wizards?



David West:
You can borrow my jumper if you like, Wizards.

Caron Butler:
Does the cold of Spain make your nipples get pointy, Hornets?
Do you use your pointy nipples as telescopic antennae to transmit data back to Stern?
I bet you do, you freaky old bastards, you.

Do you have one really funky sequin jump suit, Hornets?
Or do you have several ch-ch-ch-ch-changes?

David West:
Do you smoke grass out in Spain, Wizards?
Or do they smoke Astroturf?


Chris Paul:
Receiving transmission from Caron Butler’s nipple antennae
Do you read me, Caron Butler?
I said, do you read me, Caron Butler?

David West:
This is Hornets to Wizards.
Do you hear me out there, Wiz?

Caron Butler:
This is Wizards back to Hornets.
I read you loud and clear, Buzz.


All three:
OH YEAH MAN!

Chris Paul:
Your signal's weak on my radar screen, How far out are you, man?

Caron Butler:
I'm pretty far out.

All three:
That's pretty far out, man!

Caron Butler:
Oh-ah-oh
I'm orbiting Bilbao
Oh-ah-ohh oh oh
I'm drawn in by its Groovitational
Groovitational pull, I'm jamming out with the Juan Dixonauts
And they think it's pretty cool man.

OOOHHH-AHHHH

Chris Paul:
Are you okay, Wizards, what was that sound?

Caron Butler:
I don't know, man, I have to turn my team around Oh, it's the craziest scene.

David West:
Yeah, I'm picking it up on my NBA screen
Caron Butler:
Can you see the blogosphere ringing?

Both:
To the choir of Ely-nauts singing
Hornets in space
Hornets
Hornets
Hornets
Hornets
Hornets
Hornets
Wizards in space
Wizards
Wizards
Wizards
Wizards
Wizards
Wizards
Eenie, ma-ma-meenie mynie mowie
(Caron Butler: Set your phasers on funky)
Eenie, ma-ma-ma-meenie mynie mowie
B-b-b-b-b-ballin in Spain

Inspired by this. Obviously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, this made my day/week/life.