May 4, 2005

Here to Rock the Microphone

Sometimes you have a truly awesome day, and for those days you need truly awesome happy music. Fortunately, we have the Go! Team. It's pretty much impossible to describe their music fully, but I would say the best guess is experimental rock. Just imagine the Velvet Underground and then think of the exact opposite. Needless to say, I think they are awesome. All kinds of weird samples, a girl rapper (named Ninja), noisy guitars. If I had to recommend one song I would choose "Ladyflash." Or "Friendship Update." I don't know. But if you're having a wicked awesome day, definitely listen to these guys. Sadly, due to sample clearing, their album Thunder, Lightning, Strike isn't available in the USA yet. Since that's the case, I'm off to go on a massive downloading spree.

Street Cred

No comments: