Do you ever take a look at your life and realize that you're doing a number of mind-numbing things just so that you don't have to worry about important stuff? This seems to happen to me all the time. I get so entranced in something just to take my mind off of the stuff that's driving me nuts. I guess it's some sort of coping mechanism, but I think that I feel that if I do all of these extraneous things then I won't have to deal with anything. It's probably not the best thing to do. Nonetheless, I don't think it's entirely bad. I mean what's so terrible about having distractions. Just because I don't want to deal with pointless stress, does'nt mean that I can't. I just choose not to. Anyways, I think what I'm getting at is that sooner or later you have to realize that all of the stuff going on in your life will be dealt with. It's just the passage of time that's different for people.
- Chuck Klosterman has a new book coming out. I plan to buy it.
- The Goldenfiddle has an interview with Project Greenlight director John Gulager.
- True or not, Kevin Federline is a scumbag. (courtesy of the Superficial)
- Ben Gordan won the Sixth Man of the Year Award. Too bad Dragonball hates him.
- In case you were wondering, here are the top 10 best lesbian scenes.