August 19, 2009

Dwight Howard Visits Sterling Cooper

(There is a knock on a door. Dwight Howard enters Don Draper's office.)

What?Yo, man, I'm Dwight. I came down here to just show y'all how to connect with young people. It's dark in here, man, mind if I turn on the lights?What do you need, Dwight?I don't need much, man. I just want to dance and smile. Give me a smile.Man, that ain't no smile. Stand up like Dwight and get a real smile going. Close enough, bro. Now we smilin'.

(There is a knock at the door. Pete Campbell enters the office.)
Don, we need to talk. Who is this?I'm Dwight, man.And what are you doing here?Just came down to hang out and dance.Very funny.
Come on, man. Dance for Dwight.
(There is a knock at the door. Sal Romano leans in the office.)

Ooooh, are we dancing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus lord, i laughed my ass off on this! I might have to change my blog's name to Dance for Dwight LOL