May 21, 2008

Muxtape Quiz, part 1

I entered the FreeDarko Muxtape Madness with this Spurs tape. Each song represents one of San Antonio's rotation players. Check out the songs and decipher which song is which player. Leave your answers in the comments.
  • I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon to Your Star - The Boy Least Likely To
  • Frenchy, I'm Faking - Architecture in Helsinki
  • The Underdog - Spoon
  • Kick, Push - Lupe Fiasco
  • Rich Kid Blues - the Raconteurs
  • Long Slow Goodbye - Queens Of The Stone Age
  • Of Angels and Angles - the Decemberists
  • Business Time - Flight of the Conchords
  • The Dirty Dirty - Tapes 'n Tapes
  • Say Hello (To The Bad Guy) - Jay Z

3 comments:

jayelaudio said...

My Guesses:
Ime Udoka - I'm Glad I Hitched...
Tony Parker - Frenhcy, I'm Faking
Manu - The Underdog (The horns are so Argentinian)
Bruce Bowen - Kick, Push (Hilarious)
Damon Stoudamire - Rich Kid Blues
Kurt Thomas- Long Slow Goodbye (Would have been retired if he one a title with Phoenix?)
Duncan - Of Angels and Angles (I'm assuming because of Timmy's glass work)
Mike Finley - Business Time
Oberto - The Dirty Dirty
Cheap Shot Bob - Say Hello

Trey said...

4 for 10.

The rotation players used are:

Duncan
Parker
Oberto
Thomas
Bowen
Ginobili
Barry
Finley
Horry
Udoka

Anonymous said...

Kurt Thomas - I'm Glad I Hitched...
Parker - Frenhcy, I'm Faking
Udoka - The Underdog
Bowen - Kick, Push
Barry - Rich Kid Blues
Finley - Long Slow Goodbye
Manu- Of Angels and Angles
Duncan - Business Time
Horry - The Dirty Dirty
Oberto - Say Hello