March 27, 2008

Sorry, Damien Wilkins

Back in November, I boldly declared Damien Wilkins my least favorite player in the NBA. I even implied that the only way I could accept him as an actual Wilkins was if he got a high-top fade.
He didn't. But Brandon Jennings did.

In order to protect the Wilkins basketball legacy, I'm calling for the excommunication of Damien from the Wilkins family with Brandon Jennings taking his place. He's currently projected to go eighth in the 2009 draft, so there is time. With good fortune, Brandon Wilkins will be projected to go eighth in the NBA draft.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this! I was looking for a pic to show somebody the high top fade still exists!

Anonymous said...

I was at the All-American game. Jennings is sick. It's been a long time since I've seen somebody that can pass and score like him. He's been sporting the mini-fro for a while, but when he came out on the court, my brother and I were in tears from laughing so hard.

Brandon Jennings is the truth.