February 22, 2008

Things to Yell at Larry Hughes, Now That He's in Chicago

At first, I was pretty upset that I had to share a state with Larry Hughes. He is without a doubt my least favorite player in the history of the NBA. However, I quickly realized that I now get to heckle Larry Hughes! Howie and I have started a short list of insults that would be perfect to yell at Larry Hughes from the stands of the United Center.

Howie: "Hey Larry Hughes! Your shot's so bad, YOU SHOT LIKE LARRY HUGHES AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
me: LARRY HUGES YOU OWE ME 11 DOLLARS
Howie: LARRY HUGHES MY CLOCK DOESN'T WORK, IT'S PROBABLY YOUR FAULT
me: THAT NELLY SONG SUCKED LARRY HUGHES
Howie: JOHN HUGHES IS ASHAMED HE SHARES THE SAME LAST NAME AS YOU
me: DOES AND1 EVEN GIVE YOU FREE SHOES ANYMORE?????
Howie: OMG THAT EPISODE OF LOST WAS AMAZING! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, BUT I JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW MY FEELINGS TOWARDS THAT SHOW
me: LARRY HUGHES, DON'T RUIN LOST FOR ME
Howie: PSSST! HEY LARRY HUGHES, COME OVER HERE.. YEAH, HERE!! OH, NOTHING, I JUST WANTED YOU TO BE AWAY FROM THE ACTION THUS NEGATING A CHANCE FOR YOU TO PUT UP A BAD SHOT!!!
me: LAWRENCE HUGHES, WHAT IS MITTELOS BIOSCIENCE????
Howie: YO LH! I CAN TOTALLY D YOU UP BY JUST SITTING HERE, BURN!
me: LEBRON HATES YOU AND YOUR SMALL HEAD

Please, add your suggestions below.

4 comments:

JW Stringer said...

I'd just yell to Larry he's lucky Scott Skiles is no longer the coach or all those tatoos he has may not do him any good.

JW Stringer
http://pregame.com

Anonymous said...

The Bull's are lucky to have you Larry. Don't worry about these haters who can't hold your nuts if their last names were Hanes. Just remember, one man's trash, is another man's treasure. Larry is now the crown jewel of the Bull's orginization. Find your stroke Larry, and put these haters to rest.

Anonymous said...

^Anon: "HEY LARRY! I'M WEARING YOUR UNDERWEAR! ...... that.you.gave.me...to.wear"

Raskolnikov said...

SLUser!!