September 18, 2007

Andrei Kirilenko MATHEMATICSIZED

At the risk of becoming an Andrei Kirilenko fan blog, I present the latest Blowtorch equation:



+


X


=

87 comments:

JChan said...

Fantastic...never seen a better way to describe him. As a Jazz fan, I'm very disappointed that he's requested a trade. I don't see how we can possibly get back an equivalent player.

Anonymous said...

POund for pound, one of the best players in the NBA.

Soren said...

Love it. That's why we've always called Andrei the "Terror-dactyl" around here, not AK47.

Anonymous said...

Ive been telling people for years that he looks JUST like Ivan Drago. Like not just because theyre russian, but I think dolph Lundgren might actually be his biological father.

Anonymous said...

Come on folks...you knew when word got out that his wife lets him sleep around once a year Utah fans/Mormon nation would think less of him and he'd eventually want to get away. The time has come for him to go cry in another city.

Anonymous said...

Kirilenko sucks balls

Anonymous said...

Just the other day, I was thinking that Kiri is kind of like a cross between Scottie Pippen and Dahlsim from Street Fighter.

Anonymous said...

a prefect description. not as funny as the joakim noah, but more spot on. i guess really there isn't a more humorous person to Mathematicsize than Noah. need more of these pronto. i'm just not laughing enough in my daily life.

Ben Q. Rock said...

It's appropriate that you used the garish, cartoony version of Mr. Fantastic. You earn an A+.

Dwyer sent me.

Mark J. said...

Nice! The man could be a superhero in his own right.

Anonymous said...

i think all u guys r pin heads at utah making a comment on a guys who dose not like the coach and u guys come out and say he is a Terror-dactyl after all he made u guys were u stand and u should be happy and respect his wishes u guys need to grow up dont u think your coach is the reason u cant win any championship he was at the finals twice and he choked both times with the big two u had before

Anonymous said...

i think the owner should grant his wish and bring him to Los Angelos were real russian people can come to the game and cheer for him for the love of the game he plays and if utah managment dont do it this will never win a championship so mr. utah jazz general manager here in LA we r all welcome to have Mr. (A.K.47) here in LA either the CLIPPERS, or the LAKER were the most russian population r so all do respect the players wish make it happen

Anonymous said...

Utah needs a two guard.

The Lakers have none to trade.

The only 3s I could see working for Utah are Antawn Jamison, but then the Jazz would have the worst defensive frontcourt in the league, or Richard Jefferson, which would kill me as a Raps fan.

Anonymous said...

6oD8fk You have a talant! Write more!

Anonymous said...

3tjdjw Wonderful blog.

Anonymous said...

s1792E The best blog you have!

Anonymous said...

5YaiLX Good job!

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Anonymous said...

vXo6qe write more, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hello all!

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

Hello all!

Anonymous said...

Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER

Anonymous said...

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

Anonymous said...

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.

Anonymous said...

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Anonymous said...

Hello all!

Anonymous said...

If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

Anonymous said...

C++ should have been called B

Anonymous said...

Calvin, we will not have an anatomically correct snowman!

Anonymous said...

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

Anonymous said...

Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!

Anonymous said...

A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.

Anonymous said...

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Anonymous said...

Calvin, we will not have an anatomically correct snowman!

Anonymous said...

A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.

Anonymous said...

Calvin, we will not have an anatomically correct snowman!

Anonymous said...

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81

Anonymous said...

When there's a will, I want to be in it.

Anonymous said...

Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!

Anonymous said...

Calvin, we will not have an anatomically correct snowman!

Anonymous said...

Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.

Anonymous said...

What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?

Anonymous said...

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.

Anonymous said...

Beam me aboard, Scotty..... Sure. Will a 2x10 do?

Anonymous said...

When there's a will, I want to be in it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.

Anonymous said...

If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

Anonymous said...

640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81

Anonymous said...

A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.

Anonymous said...

What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?

Anonymous said...

Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!

Anonymous said...

C++ should have been called B

Anonymous said...

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!

Anonymous said...

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

Anonymous said...

Hello all!

Anonymous said...

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.

Anonymous said...

A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.

Anonymous said...

Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!

Anonymous said...

A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Anonymous said...

希望大家都會非常非常幸福~
「朵
朵小語‧優美的眷戀在這個世界上,最重要的一件事,就是好好愛自己。好好愛自己,你的眼睛才能看見天空的美麗,耳朵才能聽見山水的清音。好好愛自己,你才能體會所有美好的東西,所有的文字與音符才能像清泉一樣注入你的心靈。好好愛自己,你才有愛人的能力,也才有讓別人愛上你的魅力。而愛自己的第一步,就是切斷讓自己覺得黏膩的過去,以無沾無滯的輕快心情,大步走向前去。愛自己的第二步,則是隨時保持孩子般的好奇,願意接受未知的指引;也隨時可以拋卻不再需要的行囊,一路雲淡風輕。親愛的,你是天地之間獨一無二的旅人,在陽光與月光的交替之中瀟灑獨行.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................