November 11, 2005

I Don't Hate You, I Just Hate What You Did

Remember a few posts ago when I was wicked excited for the Pitchfork fest featuring Wolf Parade on New Years? Turns out the putzes over at Pitchfork decided to make this a 21 and over event because they think the less than 21 crowd can't appreciate the glorious indie stylings of Wolf Parade. Needless to say, I'm not going and I'm not happy. I refuse to spend the evening away from the thing that saved my 2005, my boo. She is great. No, she's better than great. She's grood -- a combination of great and good. Thinking about her makes me less mad about the fact that Pitchfork is a bunch of idiots on this subject. So instead of Canadian rock-n-roll, her and I will now devise an even more rocking plan to show those jerks who the real indie rock royalty are.

I love her, man!

2 comments: