June 14, 2005

Just A Few Things

  • I bought the Shout Out Louds full length Howl Howl Gaff Gaff. And it is terrific. I think they sound like early Weezer, before they sucked.
  • I just saw a video for the Transplants, a band that has the drummer from Blink 182, lead singer from Rancid, and a bass player who looks like a miniature Bam Bam Bigelow. As you can imagine, they are garbage.
  • This chocolate chip cookie dough PopTart I'm eating is really, really good. I'm surprised they didn't think of this filling earlier.
  • Making someone a mixtape is way cooler than burning them a mix CD. However, I don't have a tape deck in my car, so that's not too convenient. Helpful hint: when making someone a mixtape, don't give them a list of the songs. That way they have to listen to everything at least once.
  • The Spurs are really good.
  • I got to rock with the Feedback Whales Saturday night. It's safe to say that we're the next big thing.
  • Pirates have the life. They sail all day, don't put in an honest day's work, and have a bird at their beck and call. I want to be a pirate.
  • Lollapalooza is going to be off the chain/hook/hanger/heezy.
  • Skizzy
  • "Helena" by My Chemical Romance is a really good song, if only for the chorus.
  • I can't believe Michael Jackson got off. What a creep. (And not in the good BU way)
  • I love Uma.

No comments: