- I bought the Shout Out Louds full length Howl Howl Gaff Gaff. And it is terrific. I think they sound like early Weezer, before they sucked.
- I just saw a video for the Transplants, a band that has the drummer from Blink 182, lead singer from Rancid, and a bass player who looks like a miniature Bam Bam Bigelow. As you can imagine, they are garbage.
- This chocolate chip cookie dough PopTart I'm eating is really, really good. I'm surprised they didn't think of this filling earlier.
- Making someone a mixtape is way cooler than burning them a mix CD. However, I don't have a tape deck in my car, so that's not too convenient. Helpful hint: when making someone a mixtape, don't give them a list of the songs. That way they have to listen to everything at least once.
- The Spurs are really good.
- I got to rock with the Feedback Whales Saturday night. It's safe to say that we're the next big thing.
- Pirates have the life. They sail all day, don't put in an honest day's work, and have a bird at their beck and call. I want to be a pirate.
- Lollapalooza is going to be off the chain/hook/hanger/heezy.
- "Helena" by My Chemical Romance is a really good song, if only for the chorus.
- I can't believe Michael Jackson got off. What a creep. (And not in the good BU way)
- I love Uma.
June 14, 2005
by Trey at 10:35 AM