I'm an idiot so I lost a good post about Bruce Springsteen. Hopefully I'll feel up to doing that one again sometime. Here's some news to up my street cred.
- The Governator got really fat. (courtesy of My Blog is Poop)
- LCD Soundsystem and M.I.A. will be touring together. And they're coming to Chicago. Commence excitement.
- And Lollapalooza will be only in Chicago this summer. No acts yet, but the rumors are enticing.
- The most recent episode of the Gary Benchley saga is available. Here is the beginning. And here is the rest. Interesting story, not sure if it's true. Cool, nonetheless.
- Brandon Flowers of Killer's fame is really mad. He thinks the Bravery are derivative of them. Hopefully New Order doesn't ever hear the Killers or we could be seeing a serious synthesizer fight. (courtesy of Pink Is the New Blog)
- Too bad Hillary Duff doesn't really look like this. (courtesy of the Superficial)
- Here is a real picture of the beautiful Angelina Jolie. (also the Superficial)