December 2, 2008

An Exclusive Holiday Offer

This is something that I mentioned on Twitter a while back. If you send me one US dollar via PayPal, I will draw a picture of what I'd guess you probably look like, based solely on a guess. This picture will be done in either marker or colored pencil (YOU CHOOSE). It will then be sent as both a hard copy and a JPEG to the addresses of your choice.

The first one, for friend of the blog Devine, turned out great. If you're interested, let me know in the comments and we'll figure it out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Epic. So epic. So amped.

The DL said...

I would totally be interested in this, you deserve a dollar for all the laughs you've given me.

Trey said...

Email me: theblowtorch@gmail.com

Loren said...

Very intriguing

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading

Tell me I look pretty, Susan!

Anonymous said...

福~
「朵
語‧,最一件事,就。好,你西.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................