October 27, 2008

Everything's Coming Up Lakers This Year


Oh, sorry. Don't mind me. I just wanted to show my undying love for the Lakers.


I mean, yeah, it's kinda weird that I showed up to TwinsCon 2008 without a twin, but I really thought Snoop was going to be here. No, he's not actually my twin, but we look pretty similar.


Don't forget he used to wear hockey jerseys all the time, too. Then this would make more sense. I figured, doo-rag plus Lakers love plus hockey jersey equals Snoop, right? I'm not totally ridiculous for thinking that, am I?


Oh, no. This is bad. Seriously. What am I doing here? I am definitely not a twin. Snoop is definitely not my twin. Snoop is definitely not coming. What was I thinking? This is bad, bad, bad.


Alright. If I stay completely motionless, maybe no one will notice me. Yeah, yeah. That'll work. Just stay REAL quiet against this wall. Okay, those guys don't notice me, do they? This is just like that T-Rex scene in Jurassic Park.


Did Jeff Goldblum get eaten after that? He did, didn't he? What in the world was I thinking? This is terrible.

Slowly, Calbert, SLOWLY edge your way out of the picture. No one will notice. Take it slow.


camera flashes


Great. These guys are going to KILL me. Go Lakers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOOOL

you look like your trying to shoot at someone with your nipples. Careful where you point those things!

Kim Plaintive said...

Too much to absorb in this picture... cannot. compute. sa@$#@SDJS*D

Anonymous said...

mad funny