May 9, 2008

A Sideline Interview with Jonah Hill


So, like, yeah. I've been like a huge Lakers fan pretty much my whole life or whatever. They're totally rad. And, like, look at all these hot chicks here. I'd pay somebody to pay them to show me their Laker girls. Their tee-tays. Tattles.

GET THE BALL IN THE HOOP YOU [expletive deleted]!! ARE YOU [expletive deleted] KIDDING ME??

Sorry, I didn't mean to yell. I'm sorry. My bad. Sorry.

But for reals, like I was saying; big Lakers fan. Bigger fan of these ladies. I can't help getting tinglepants and I wouldn't mind them seeing, ya know. Look closely and you can see the outline. I need several beers right now.

SERIOUSLY TURIAF! MAKE A [expletive deleted] SHOT! THIS ISN'T [expletive deleted] GRADE [expletive deleted] SCHOOL! I DIDN'T PAY THIS MONEY TO SEE THIS [expletive deleted]!

Sorry. I didn't mean that. I'm just a fan. Sorry. Let me get my beer on, fo sho. I'll be fine then. Fo sho. No worries. Go Lakers or whatever.

[expletive deleted] RADMANOVIC STOP BEING SUCH A LITTLE RADMANO[expletive deleted]!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well played well played