April 24, 2008

Deep Thoughts: Lakers-Nuggets Game 2

Howie: you know, kleiza is sorta awesome

me: i was just thinking that
i think he's on my shortlist of favorite nba guys

Howie: he has such fun hops
it's not like they're air-time worthy, but just HOPS
HOPS!!!

me: its like his legs always come up high when he dunks

Howie: yea exactly

me: plus he looks intense always
like a never-smiler

Howie: i think he forgot he was in the army in another life


me: and 43 is a cool number

Howie: yea, but the font has a lot to do wif it
like, i thought of this many moons
on the raps font, 43 would just look stupid

me: single digits are best for the RAPS

Howie: but say, t-wovles, MAD COOL
i love the nba because of marcus camby led fast breaks

me: i just like watching him run

Howie: KLEIZIZIZIZZIZIIZA

No comments: