August 23, 2007

Endtroducing ... The Blowtorch 10

Have a looksy at the list on the right. These are the most important basketball players in my NBA consciousness. It doesn't mean they're necessarily my favorite players (though they mostly are), but they are the players that mean the most to how I feel about the season and how I watch the games. Once the season begins, I'll be updating it weekly, with brief commentary, depending on what's going on around the league.

Notes on the list:

  • Gilbert Arenas is my favorite player in the league.
  • I used to HATE Kobe, but I've come to realize he's the player most likely to explode and make something special happen. I'm almost to the point where I like him.
  • Nash is just amazing. He'll spend a lot of time atop the list once I get to see the Suns play again.
  • Timmy D is the dude I wish I could play like...
  • ...since I don't have comparable skills to Kirilenko.
  • :07 or Less has me loving pretty much all of the Suns, but Barbosa is the guy who is the most intriguing to me. That whole team is the diggity though.
  • Noah, Oden, and Durant are very intriguing so they're there for now.
  • The progression of Prince Deng holds the key to the Bulls' season. That's pretty important to me.

Yes, the rookie shirt is in progress. Hopefully finished this weekend. Check out all the caricatures in the meantime.

No comments: