I know I'm not the only one who has pondered these conundrums:
- Why is gas priced to nine-tenths of a cent?
- What is the difference between i.e. and e.g.?
- Can you really redeem coupons for the miniscule fraction of a dollar they are supposedly worth?
- Where can I buy an island?
- Why do record companies release artist albums on Tuesdays?
- What was in the briefcase from Pulp Fiction?
- What's Scientology all about? 1
- Has anyone ever tried putting on a costume to be a real superhero?
- What does the "YKK" on zippers stand for?
- What kind of creature is Grimace from McDonald's?
- Why is the snooze function on alarm clocks always set to nine-minute intervals?
- What color do they put on driver's licenses for people who've dyed their hair blue, green, etc.?
- How can I become an FBI Special Agent?
- What is the meaning of life? 2
Click through for the "answers."
- I fear that I will now be contacted by Tom Cruise and his cohorts. If I suddenly go missing, please call my mother.