August 5, 2005

Through Being Cool

I don't know if you can measure how cool someone is by looking at the stuff that their friends have of theirs, but I really wish you could. If that were the case, I'm fairly confident that I would be among the top 100 in the world for coolness. Here's what people have of mine (that I wouldn't mind getting back before I die):

  • MB - Tenacious D DVD, Snatch, guitar book
  • TK - Dane Cook CD and DVD, Arcade Fire, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, the Go! Team, Black Mountain, others
  • JM - The Godfather trilogy
  • MS - the White Album, Beastie Boys anthology, Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • AO - Trey Kerby football jersey
  • AH - the Killers, Franz Ferdinand, Trey Kerby baseball jersey
Obviously I've given many things away with no intention of seeking their return, but these items have to show how sweet I am. I mean, could a normal human lend out these goods without fear that their street cred would go down? I think not.

No comments: