Yesterday, I saw the show Cheaters for the first time. I would have to say that this is the worst show that I have ever seen, but its pretty hard to turn off. The way it works is that a person submits themself to the show because they think their significant other is cheating on them. Then a team of private investigators checks everything out and takes videotape of it. When they catch the person that is cheating, they then go to the person who applied for the show and let them watch the tape. After this they go and confront the cheater. This is where things get ridiculous. The host won't just let the people calmly discuss what is happening. He continually eggs the people on by saying things like: "Sorry is all you can say?" or "How could you do this to her? You've lived together for 2 years." This is what really irked me. This has to be one of the most traumatic moments of a person's life, and there is a huge crew there and the host is just exacerbating the situation. Nonetheless, the show is like a car crash, you just have to look and watch what is happening even if it's weird to.
Street Cred (Jessicas Edition)
- E! Online reported last night that Jessica Simpson had filed for divorce from Nick Lachey.
- However, they pulled the story 30 minutes later, after Simpson denied this.
- Now US Magazine has a thing about Jessica's denials.
- In other Jessica news, Ms. Alba will be working for free in order to help charities. But she won't want to work with Bruce Willis and Mickey O'Rourke.
- And of course, the beautiful Jessicas: Alba and Simpson.